The STEELMAN JS46 is an affordable TPMS programming tool designed with mid-sized tire shops in mind, its color interface guides the user when replacing and servicing TPMS sensors. With the addition of the optional OBD2 module, users can reset the ECU in less than 2 minutes. The STEELMAN JS46 supports STEELMAN SELECT TPMS SENSORS and all known programmable TPMS sensors and is frequently updated with new features and vehicles.
- Easy to operate with icon interface and bright color display
- Activates and reads TPMS sensors of all light vehicle brands globally
- Programs STEELMAN SELECT TPMS SENSOR (to add all other universal aftermarket sensors is optional)
- Displays all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, etc.
- Provides comprehensive indirect, manual and auto relearn procedure information in 23 languages
- The optional OBD2 module gives access to OBD relearns for 60% of all car models worldwide
- Selects vehicles via make, model, year look-up
- Easy to Operate, Ideal for Mid-sized tire shops
- All Relearn Information in one place
- Versatile TPMS Tool for TPMS Sensor activation, Programming STEELMAN Sensor and ECU reset
- Size (HxWxD) - (220 mm x 130 mm x 37 mm) 8.6” x 5” x 1.5”
- Weight - (0,62 kg) 1.37 lbs.
- Display - 3.5” screen
- Power Supply – Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Casing – Protective Rubber Sleeve
- Radio Reception – 315 and 433 MHz
- Interface – 23 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish
- Warranty – 1 year
- Package includes: JS46 STEELMAN SELECT Tool, OBDII Module, Power Charger, USB cable, CD-Rom with WebVT desktop software, drivers and user manual
- Reads 100% OE sensor and aftermarket sensors
- Programs STEELMAN SELECT TPMS SENSOR (To program other aftermarket sensors is optional)
- Software Updates – 1-year free software and database updates included